Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Story

Im running...running to a wonder of no where.  I hear sirrens.  BEEP BEEP calls a speaker.  I trip. Stummble, and hobble to reach my destination.  So I guess this is when my story can begin.  On a rainy afternoon.  Sunny?  Im not sure.  Cant see a thing.  Power is out here in Club Penguin.  No heat...AHHHHH just the way I like it.  Whats that??  Oh its just my silly puffle, Story.  I named my puffle Story...mostly because he likes it when I read him stories.  Bounce bounce, thats his way of communicating.  Over the years I learned that that means its time for a story.  Some are long, some are short.  It honestly depends on the my mood.  Im sitting...waiting for the perfect moment.  To start...

The Story

     Ok. I know that the power is out in Club Penguin... but that cant stop me!  So I get back on my feet.  Running...running.  Non stop until I reach my destination.  As I run I wonder...  What is life like.. like out of the city...not Club Penguin...but the world.  You see no penguin has EVER left the island of Club Penguin.  Well...exept Rockhopper but thats because hes a pirate.  Could I be the first penguin to ever leave the island!?!?!?  I looked it up on my laptop.  I COULD!  But the real question or questions are where will I go???  Who will I meet???Will I bring someone???  And most importantly...could I survive???  Well I guess I will never know the answers untill I try!  Ill go and talk to Aunt Arctic tomarrow. 

AUNT ARCTIC!  I have something to tell you!  Im going on an expedition!!!  "Oh sweety...Club Penguin just finished their Wilderness Expedition.  Where on earth could you be going???"  EXACTLY!  Im going somewhere ELSE on earth OTHEN THEN CLUB PENGUIN.  "WHAT!!!  NO ONE HAS EVER GONE OUT OF CLUB PENGUIN!!!  WELL EXEPT"  I know I know Rockhopper blah blah blah.  But this is different!  I want to see the world!  I want to travel to exotic places!  Meet new "Meet new what?  New penguins, or polar bears?  Or something that could kill you???" AGAIN EXACTLY!  I dont know who im going to meet!  As Gary would say... im at the mercy of the breeze.  "What???"  Oh its just a saying but the point is im leaving tomarrow off the island and im honestly not sure when ill be back.  Then I stormed out of the room.  I took a second thought at the idea, mabey Aunt Arctic is right... NAH ill be fine.  Ill go talk to her tomarrow morning at dawn just before I leave.  Then I thought, how will I tell my friends that im leaving for who knows how long and im not sure if ill ever be back?  "HEY BUDDY OVER HERE!"  Oh no.  Its my best buddy, Billybob.  I slowly drag myself near him.  But not to close, I dont want him to think anything weird is going to happen.  "Whats the matter?"  RATS!  He susspects something.  I dont know what to do now.  Umm... I umm got to go!  HEY COME BACK HERE!!!  I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment